Tech law GEEK

20061027

Has it been 3 months already?

And we STILL don't know who passed the Texas Bar Exam...

Although, for the benefit of those who may not have been successful on this last attempt, part of me seems to prefer the Florida Bar's approach: list results by applicant file # only in less than 2 months.

If you must know more licensing exam trivia, the Texas Real Estate Commission's exams give you immediate results once you've completed their multiple choice questions. So, even if my name is not on the Bar pass list next week, I am somewhat comforted knowing I was able to pass my Real Estate Broker's exam on the first attempt yesterday.

Celebrate your victories, no matter what, I say (and try not to let the suspense get to you!)

Labels:

Rate this post:
(data provided from NewsGator Online)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home