Tech law GEEK

20060913

LIONs and Cougars and Bauer Alumni

Thanks to Craig Rickard for getting the UH Alumni Group off the ground at LinkedIn. For those of you who haven't joined yet, you might be surprised who else is already LinkedIn. Although the group was started by Bauer College of Business alumni, all Cougars are welcome to join in.

I was fortunate to already know some LinkedIn Open Networkers (LIONs) who put me in touch with some long, lost colleagues. Feel free to connect to me if it might help you get in touch with old classmates, coworkers, and colleagues, and meeting some very interesting people only 2 or 3 degrees away. Despite what you might hear about social networking sites in the news, I've been pleasantly surprised with the folks I've been (re)introduced to on LinkedIn. You're welcome to join me.

Labels:

Rate this post:
(data provided from NewsGator Online)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home