Tech law GEEK

20061001

Once a geek...


About a year ago, "Lexorati" sounded like a good name for identifying the legal digerati. Either that, or an as yet unveiled Japanese-Italian luxury car. The bonus is it rhymes with my last name and the central "O" is versatile in graphics, as evidenced by logo sample # 1, above.

"What's the point, Nivine?" you might ask. Well, life's just too short not to love what you do most of the time. And most of my time, I love using technology to keep up with friends and family, have some fun, and get my work done as quickly as possible so I can enjoy the former sooner.

As I've been mulling over options for what to do with most of my time (now that I'm through with law school), I still keep gravitating towards my first love, technology. I love finding new ways to create technology solutions to solve problems - whether it's to work more efficiently, improve communications, or maintain relationships. Technology can make it happen - faster, cheaper, and better. (No, you don't have to settle for just 2 out of 3)

So, whether or not I get positive results from the Board of Law Examiners next month, I know that I will still be happy spending most of my time on the tech side. And I will be doing that through Lexorati.

You can send a geek to law school, but, once a geek, always a geek.

Rate this post:
(data provided from NewsGator Online)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home