Tech law GEEK

20050810

Happy Anniversary

Today is my TLG blog's anniversary and I promised myself I wouldn't get too sentimental about it, but it's hard not to look back over the year's posts and wonder whether I am the same person who started this a year ago.

Being a part-time 2L turned out to be even more challenging than my 1L year. I feel like I've crossed the Rubicon between being a technology consultant to legal counsel - but I'm not a lawyer yet! I have decided to avoid another difficult summer session by taking a full-time courseload this year. I thought I might be eager to see the light at the end of the tunnel, but graduation really just marks the start of another phase in this lifelong learning process.

Different people, news, and events have taken on new meanings and significance. The changes can sometimes be nerve-wracking, but they have mostly been quite enjoyable. I hope that by this time next year I'll be able to reminisce on the whole law school & bar exam experience while looking forward to the start of my post-graduation life...

In the meantime, I need to get past these summer finals! Good luck to the rest of the summer students out there

Rate this post:
(data provided from NewsGator Online)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home